The Bees Knees School Abuja is a co-educational school located in the heart of Abuja. We are a family oriented school with over 200 pupils. The Bees Knees School was founded on the 12th of July, 2010.The school started as a Daycare and was formerly known as Prime Rose Daycare, but just as the phrase “The Bees Knees”, meaning “HEIGHT OF EXCELLENCE” We have progressively grown into one of the best Daycare, Nursery and Primary schools in Abuja. The Bees Knees School prides itself with effective practical hands on and experimental learning.
Address: 29 Kumasi Crescent Wuse II, Off Aminu Kano Crescent Adjacent Fez Street
LGA: AMAC , TOWN/CITY: Wuse II , STATE: Abuja
Category: Creche / Pre-Nursery / Kindergarten, Nursery / Primary School,
Gender: Boys and girls
Religion: Mixed Religion
Facility: Day School
Fee Range: -
The Bees Knees School Abuja strives to be a model British school in Nigeria offering broad based and challenging educational programme in line with “RAISING A TOTAL CHILD”.
TBKS is committed to inspiring pupils to achieve the highest standards of intellectual and personal development through a stimulating and comprehensive programme. Within a caring, respectful and multicultural environment, the school is committed to instilling in each child the desire to learn to take appropriate risk and to accept challenges.
The Bees Knees School is committed to developing pupils who are resilient and adaptable, equipped with the knowledge, skills and disposition to continue their education and become personally fulfilled, independent and socially responsible adults who can survive in any and every environment they find themselves.
We will accomplish this mission by providing
1. Learning that supports and extends knowledge, understanding, confidence and life skills for the purpose of overcoming any disadvantages in life.
2. Academic programmes that embody the British standard and learner profile that allow children’s choices, foster natural curiosity, enable children excel and promote life -long learning.
3. Learning opportunities that develop self-awareness and social responsibility in our children so they can make positive contributions in their world.
4. Experiences with technology that promote continued learning, enhance communication and foster innovation in pupils.
5. A safe and fun learning environment that promotes personal fulfilment and joy.
6. Professional development opportunities that foster recruitment and retention of well qualified staff, who are committed to continued learning and find fulfilment in their work.
1. Book a tour
2. Apply online
3. Get interviewed
4. Provide transcript
The Bees Knees School offers an international standard range of learning centred facilities, designed to maximize every child's educational experiences.
Our pupils find ample space for learning in a quiet and safe residential area. Children's spaces and sports area are well organized. We offer comprehensive athletic facilities, comfortable classrooms and a well maintained playground on both campuses with full wireless internet coverage, 24 hour security service, CCTV Cameras, access control gates and doors and a high capacity backup generator.
TBKS is highly equipped with modern library facilities, ICT/Language suite, a Science lab and a Home Economics Lab. With our foundation solidly built on the philosophy of 'RAISING A TOTAL CHILD' TBKS has Design and Technology/ vocational training workshop that exposes our pupils to a variety of vocations.
It is also our belief at The Bees Knees School that Mathematics is more meaningful when it is concrete, practical and engaging, thus, the idea for the creation of a Maths lab in our primary school to prepare our children with the skills for problem solving. We believe our Maths lab is the first of its kind.
Our state of the art Music (with a voice recording room) and fine art studios are simply stimulating.
At TBKS, we take particular pride in our children's sports and socio-cultural development.
We therefore have made available on our primary campus, a sports arena.
0.0 based on 0 ratings
© 2021 Educliq - All rights reserved.