International Aviation College, Ilorin is an Aviation institution owned and promoted by the government of Kwara state. The inspiration for establishing this monumental institution was derived solely from the need to address the global shortage of well trained pilots and other Aviation professionals evident in Nigeria, given the need-gap in major airlines, oil and gas companies, corporate entities and individual private aircraft owners.
Address: By the airport,
LGA: Ilorin East , TOWN/CITY: Ilorin , STATE: Kwara
Ownership: State Government
Gender: Boys and girls
Religion: Mixed Religion
Facility: Boarding and Day
+234 - 805 - 448 - 5424 , +234 - 814-166-9545
Fee Range: -
As an NCAA approved College, as an ATO, and an authorized Diamond Aircraft and Thielert Centurion Center, we assure you the highest standards of safety, comfort and quality education that you expect from a professional flight academy.
To gain entrance into International Aviation College, you have to have the followings;
1. Minimum of five (5) credits in O'Level certificate including credit in English and Mathematics
2. Physics and Geography can be added advantages.
3. You have to be 17years of age for the Pilot Course
4. Minimum of 21 years of age for Flight Dispatcher Course.
Prospective Students are expected to:
1. Pay the sum of N 25,000:00 for Standard Pilot and N 20,000:00 for Flight Dispatcher respectively to the College's account as the application fee.
2. Obtain a form directly from the College or download it from the website after payment.
3. Fill the form and send the hard copy to the College together with the evidence of payment.
4. After which a qualified candidates will be invited for a qualifying Examination.
More information can be obtained on the school website.
Interested applicants are expected to obtain a form from the College or download it to from the school website, fill the form and return the completed application form to the College or send it through the College's email.
The qualified applicants will be invited for an aptitude test, successful candidates will be selected and admitted into his/her desired course.
The College is located on 20 hectare campus; very close to Ilorin international airport with our own private taxi way spanning from the college to the airport. The strategic location is advantageous for students experience of standard and advanced airport operating procedures.
The main campus houses the administration offices, classrooms, aircraft hanger with provisions for the aircraft engineer (mechanic) school as well as the helicopter division.
Apart from the classroom and other aviation training facilities, the IAC also have student dominatrices and the cafeteria. The college also intends to create a playing fields, a swimming pool, a gymnasium and many other amenities to make the campus a comfortable and safe learning environment.
The college flight training facilities are located within the IAC campus area. Compared with other major cities around the world, weather conditions in Ilorin permits more good weather flight days.
PRIVATE PILOT LICENSE AIRPLANE
PRIVATE PILOT LICENSE HELICOPTER
COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE AIRPLANE
COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE HELICOPTER
FLIGHT DISPATCHER COURSE
Course description is on the school website
0.0 based on 0 ratings
© 2023 Educliq - All rights reserved.